At my school and in my community
Would you like to raise awareness and educate people at your school or in your community about eating disorders? Do you feel that the people around you don’t know enough about this issue?
Here are some documents you can download at no charge. Feel free to put them up and hand them out at your school, in your youth centre, or at a kiosk. These tools will help you with school projects on eating disorders or ANEB Quebec. If you have further questions, you can call our Help and Referral line, toll-free and get answers to your questions
- Eating disorders (PDF): provides information on eating disorders.
- Do I have an eating disorder? (PDF): helps you examine whether you have issues with body image or eating.
- How can I help my friend? (PDF): food for thought and tools designed to help you deal with a person with eating and body image issues.
- ANEB Quebec Services (PDF): describes the services offered by ANEB Quebec.
- Resources Directory (PDF): a list of resources to help those suffering directly or indirectly from an eating disorder..
Your school can also have an ANEB specialist come and conduct a conference on Body Obsession or set up an information kiosk. Discuss the idea with an adult, and ask them to contact us.